22 January 2013

The Blogcademy is Almost Here!

Tomorrow is the second of The Blogcademy workshops being held in London, and I am super excited to be part of it. I booked on a bit of a whim after accidentally (a happy accident!) coming across Gala Darling's blog via BitchBuzz (RIP), and thought it sounded like a fab way to give myself the kick up the arse I need to take my blog to the next level.

Blogcademy is a two-day workshop focusing on all things blog-tastic: strategy, branding (which I'm especially looking forward to), inspiration and more. I've also heard promises of sparkles, cupcakes, and excellent goodie bags in addition to all the great information that will be shared by headmistresses Gala Darling, Kat Williams (Rock n Roll Bride) and Shauna Haider (Nubby Twiglet).

I've got my business cards printed, my bag is mostly packed, and I am ready for tomorrow. Now I just hope I can get enough sleep tonight to keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment